What is CBD?
CBD or cannabidiol is a chemical compound extract from marijuana. It’s a naturally occurring substance that’s used in products like oils and edibles to impart a feeling of relaxation and calm. Unlike tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is the major active ingredient in marijuana, CBD is not psychoactive.
What skin problems can CBD skin cream can solve?
Earth Choice Supply will tell you some skin care problems which you can solve with CBD skin cream:
- Psoriasis: It’s a chronic autoimmune disease where skin cells grow and divide at an accelerated rate. Psoriasis is a disease that doesn’t have a cure yet, but many therapies are there to reduce its symptoms. Just by adjusting your lifestyle a lot can be done, maintaining a balanced diet and with moderate exposure to the sun. CBD cannabinoid is also becoming an increasingly popular natural remedy for psoriasis outbreaks and several studies have shown the effect it has on decelerating skin cell division. CBD cannabinoid also has anti-inflammatory properties which additionally soothe psoriasis conditions.
- Acne and skin impurities: The most common cause of acne in adults is hormonal imbalance, stress, and improper diet. Acne is caused by an increased secretion of sebum (tallow) and the Propionibacterium acnes bacteria. Sebum normally plays an important role in skin protection, but when the skin produces too much of it, it can also cause unwanted acne.
- CBD reduces the formation of sebum in sebaceous tissues and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which help to cure and as well as prevent acne in many ways. Purchase one CBD skin cream from Earth Choice Supply today.
- Atopic dermatitis: CBD skin cream helps to cure atopic dermatitis as our skin has its own endocannabinoid system onto which CBD can bind it directly when it’s in the form of an ointment. This way it has a quick and targeted effect on the problem, calming the skin and restoring its balance. CBD also soothes itchiness and redness, two of the more prominent problems of atopic dermatitis.
- Effective with seborrheic dermatitis: Seborrheic dermatitis is a fairly common chronic inflammatory skin disease that most often affects the face and scalp area. The main cause of this disease is the increased production of sebum in the sebaceous glands. CBD skin cream helps to slow down the secretion of sebum and also cell proliferation on the skin which helps to cure anyone with seborrheic dermatitis disease.
- Help to manage Eczema: With frequent and intense itchiness Eczema makes the living conditions worse for people suffering from it. It makes you change significant lifestyle changes for you. In this disease, skin becomes to crack, turn red, itchy, and inflamed. CBD helps in getting relief as it cures skin dryness and reduces inflammation. Since CBD has anti-inflammatory properties in it thus it is proved to be very effective in curing Eczema.
- Helps Dry skin: Managing dry skin is not an easy task. And also not many products are effective against dry skin. Dry skin can lead to pain due to toughness and itchiness. CBD skincare products have all the necessary nutrients and substances that will nourish and helps in moisturizing your skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of CBD oil help in healing the damaged areas due to skin dryness. So, if you are suffering from dry skin, then you should try using earth choice CBD products to bring your skin to life.
- Recovery: Bad diet, sun exposure and stress damage your skin more than you can imagine. CBD products help your body and mind and also improve your appetite and sleep which gives you better everything. This helps you to recover quickly and properly.
How CBD skin cream reacts with your skin?
When you apply CBD skin cream onto your skin, it will almost never reach the bloodstream. Using cannabinoids this way and you’ll get targeted relief to a specific area. The skin absorbs cannabinoids so that they can interact with cannabinoid receptors nearby. Human skin, in general, is not very permeable. Skin blocks the majority of substances to prevent them from entering the body.
Absorption rates of CBD are very low. There are many benefits of a CBD skin cream for them to work, you have to apply them very generously, as in thick enough to break the dermal barrier to reach the bloodstream. If there is enough material, your skin pores will absorb CBD to affect targeted healing. That’s how CBD skin cream works in your body.
How to use CBD balm?
Clean and dry the skin first. Apply to skin in gentle circular motions. If necessary, apply a larger amount of ointment on the affected area and cover it with a bandage or a patch. It is suitable for everyday use and for all types of skin.
Some people can be sensitive to certain substances of contained essential oils in full-spectrum CBD extracts. In case of hypersensitivity stop using the products.
Does CBD cream show up in a blood test?
Generally, Cannabidiol (CBD) does not show up in any drug test. However, many CBD products contain trace amounts of delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), marijuana’s main active ingredient. If enough THC is present, it will show up on a drug test. This means that in rare cases, using CBD might lead to a positive drug test.
This situation will not arise if you purchase a CBD product from a trusted source and not from anywhere.
How long does CBD stay in the system?
There are many CBD oil benefits that one can experience but for how long does CBD stay in your body? Well, it depends on person to person when it comes to the duration of CBD in the body.
In most cases, it is 4 – 5 days, but with some people, it might stay for weeks too. The effect may not be the same but the presentation will be there in their body.
Get yourself a CBD product whether oil, gummy or bath bomb today to experience the benefit of CBD yourself. Shop from Earth Choice Supply online store and get yourself today genuine CBD products.