Hemp Oil vs CBD Oil vs Cannabis Oil- What’s your preference?
Due to a change in lifestyle which means forgetting the traditional way of living and adopting the modern version has made people revolving around various diseases. In most of the cases, the condition that people suffer these days are very chronic and lifelong. People have to spend their entire life with these severe problems, and even medical science cannot help them to cure the same.
The significant problems that people are facing today are blood pressure, diabetes, anxiety, depression, and many more. These problems need regular medication for the proper treatment but still cannot be avoided entirely. A significant breakthrough was made in medical science when various cannabis was used to treat people for different problems. A lot of research is done in medical science to prepare organic products for patients who would never have any side-effects.
The most natural way of manufacturing medicines is to extract plant products that were used in ancient times. There are many plants in the environment which has medicinal properties and are good for the health of the people. By using this property of the plants, manufacturers have come up with the preparation of Hemp oil Vs. CBD oil Vs. and Cannabis oil. All these forms of oil are organic with different features and some unusual properties.
We will discuss the different properties of the oil and its benefits along with the difference between them.
What is Hemp Oil?
- Hemp oil is an organic medicinal product that is manufactured with the part of the plant. The role of the plant which is used to prepare Hemp oil is the seed.
- It contains the very least amount of THC which is an element that is somewhat high for people.
- Hemp oil is prepared by pressing the seeds of the hemp plant which depicts that no other elements or chemicals are used for the preparation giving it a certificate of purity.
- Hemp oil is used for medicinal properties but it is used as a replacement for cooking. All the other cooking can be replaced by Hemp oil as it is a good source of protein.
- It is a natural moisturizer that helps to hydrate the skin and acts as a lotion on the human body. It also has anti-aging properties for the skin and can treat atopic dermatitis.
What is CBD oil?
- CBD oil is also manufactured from the parts of the Hemp plant which means it is also organic. The components of the plant which is used to prepare the CBD oil are flowers and leaves of the hemp plant.
- The use of CBD oil is majorly for medical purposes. For example, it is used by athletes for pain management and reducing inflammation.
- The other help that CBD oil Canada provides is to reduce depression and avoid stress. It helps to control the anxiety of the person and further damage to the human body.
- It helps to reduce nausea and increase appetite in cancer patients who are undergoing chemotherapy treatment. It also helps to reduce the pain that the person suffers during and after the chemotherapy session and avoids the aftereffect of the course.
What is Cannabis oil?
- There is a cannabis plant named Cannabis Sativa from which the cannabis oil is extracted. So, it can be said that Cannabis oil is also an organic product without any side effects.
- Cannabis oil is used for medicinal benefits and cannot be consumed as a food item or for preparing any food products.
- The Cannabis oil is not used directly by the medical practitioners to treat the patients. It is specially prepared by combining different elements which free from any harmful chemicals.
With our discussion above, we came to know about the different types of organic oil which are presently used by people to treat various general as well as chronic diseases. We got an idea about the preparation of the products and their benefits.
It is not possible for people to use all the three oils mentioned above because they differ in lots of their properties and has a different effect on various patients. Users should be well aware of the difference between the oils mentioned above and which one is beneficial for them.
Difference between Hemp oil and CBD oil
- Hemp oil and CBD oil are very different in nature but have many things in common. The primary thing that is common between the two is that both are prepared by using the same plant and that is the hemp plant.
- The Hemp oil is prepared from the extraction from the seed of the plant whereas CBD oil made from the flowers and leaves of the plant.
- The seeds of the Hemp plant are firmly pressed to extract the Hemp oil from the plant whereas leaves and flowers are directly used to prepare the CBD oil.
- Hemp oil contains a very small amount of THC which is a chemical in the Marijuana plant that makes people feel very high. CBD oil also contains chemicals in Marijuana, but they occur naturally. In both the case, the chemical present is non-psychoactive.
- The use of Hemp oil is diverse, but CBD oil is basically used for medical purposes. Hemp oil is used as a replacement for other cooking oil for preparing food items. It can be used daily for consumption, but CBD oil is used when required.
- In terms of medical use, Hemp oil is used to treat general issues of people like moisturizing the skin, etc., whereas CBD oil helps to treat major issues like anxiety, depression, etc.
Difference between Hemp oil and Cannabis oil
- Hemp oil is extracted from the seed of the hemp plant, but Cannabis oil is extracted from the cannabis plant named Cannabis Sativa.
- Hemp oil contains the least amount of THC which does not affect the patient which means people are not all high after using hemp oil. Cannabis oil is the combination of cannabis from – Cannabis Sativa and THC which balances each other. The property of THC is that it intoxicated, but the presence of cannabis helps to maintain the balance and reduces the severe effect.
As mentioned above Hemp oil can be used for the preparation of food items, but cannabis oil is used just for medicinal properties. People are using cannabis for the treatment for very long, but it came into the picture slightly later. Hemp oil can be considered as a new invention as compared to Cannabis oil.
Hemp oil can be used in any state or country because it is mostly legalized and permitted in a different region. On the other hand, due to the presence of THC in the Cannabis oil, it is not authorized in every part of the world making it difficult for the person to avail the same.
What to choose amongst CBD oil and Cannabis oil?
- CBD oil is prepared from the extracts of flowers and leaves of the hemp plant, and Cannabis oil is made from the cannabis of the plant Cannabis Sativa. The plant extracts prepare both the oils, but still, they differ in nature.
- The Co2 extracted CBD oil is free from harmful solvents and uses an alcohol-free extraction process to yield the purest CBD oil in Canada. The extraction of Cannabis oil is different and includes some chemicals while mining, so it is not the purest form.
- The THC amount is null in the CBD oil, so it is non-psychoactive, and hence it is safe. The quantity of THC in Cannabis is the oil is more as compared to any other oil so it can bring people high in most cases.
- The treatment done by using Cannabis oil is followed from ancient times, but today due to some legal issues it is no so helpful. On the other hand, CBD oil helps to treat people who are suffering from anxiety, depression, a cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy, and many more. Both have medicinal properties, but it is still due to recognizing the benefit of cannabis oil.
With the above discussion, we can clearly say that all three oils are organic in nature but with different properties. It is not always easy to identify the advantages and disadvantages of all the oils on their own. A piece of specialized knowledge is required before becoming a user of these organic oils. The outer benefit of the Earth Choice Supply oil should not always be considered while selecting the product for personal use.
The best way to get the appropriate product for our benefit is by consulting the person who has the best knowledge of these products or should get officially prescribed by the doctor.